It is very kind of Varun over at My Art & Me to nominate the blog for this award. Thank you, Varun. About his blog, he writes beautiful poems. He has a fresh take on poetry. I love his work, especially the ones on philosophy. So please do visit his blog, link below.
Before I start, let me apologise to some wonderful bloggers who had earlier nominated this blog. I never got to writing one and it was not intentional. I am still unsure of what to write… Nevertheless, here I go.
How I started my blog?
I started blogging to journal, to discover myself more. There is an old adage that says you become whatever you think and I strongly believe in it. So, the best way I found to continue my quest is to keep thinking, practising and writing what I observed. Thanks to WordPress platforms, it not only helps me document the progress but also serves me to connect with like-minded bloggers.
My two cents to new bloggers:
- Basically, blogging takes a lot of your time and it is simpler to speak your mind. So write what you believe in and also what direction you want to grow into.
- It is your home so don’t shy way from experimenting. This is one platform where you should be ‘YOU’. Blog only those which you put into practice and that way it is easier for your readers to connect.
Every blogger is special in his/her own way. Yet, have to nominate 15 of them.
So Nominations are (in no particular order):
The rules for accepting this award:
- Give thanks to the person who had nominated you and a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Briefly tell how you started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on the nominated blogs and let them know you have nominated them and give a link to the post you have created.