First, let me thank the beautiful Shivangi from Multitude Of My Thoughts for the Versatile Blogger award. Her posts depict her beautiful mind.
I am always excited and happy to meet people who have the guts to fight their own demons. It is not easy when you get down to understanding and channelling your mind because it will only serve the One who is worthy to be its master. I have great respect for those who dare to tread this path and blogging has allowed me to meet such fantastic people.
She is one among them. Trying to get a hold and looking inward for answers. You should visit her blog to see how a 20-year-old is striving to achieve a balance in life. Link below
While my posts always reflect what I am working on however that doesn’t mean that I always get the things right. I commit blunders on the way. Although, my mind is happily married to me but like any good marriage it took time and work. So, I thought sharing good times alone may not be right 😉
When we experience a ‘state’ that we are unable to maintain after a while, it gets frustrating. There would be an invisible battle between faith and patience and while that happens that state reappears yet wouldn’t stay. It keeps enticing us until we unbecome and attain spiritual maturity.
I am sharing what I learnt during those times and how to avoid it…
- When the disagreements are strong, it is better to listen. Do not suppress it or start meditating. OBSERVE and LISTEN to the blabber and you will see it coming back.
- Don’t try to talk somebody’s faith into IT if you haven’t personalised for IT during good times.
- If you want IT to follow a scripture, make IT fall in love with it. Only then, Shastras will work like conscious suggestion bringing it back on the path.
- Identify unhealthy patterns and work to overcome. Depending on the severity, I recommend not trying to overcome them overnight. Slowly but consciously build the desired behaviour and IT will be motivated when it sees small success.
- Teach IT to be flexible. It is absurd if we make IT rigid and narrow. IT should change to evolve. Whenever IT says, my beliefs, my opinions, I am always right etc.Understand who is saying it, and while IT is saying it, observe ..
- Lastly, if you feel stagnated then stop postponing and start rebuilding. Remember YOU are THAT and nothing can take that away. You are just learning to be YOU.
If we stop observing others and start observing our Mind then ultimately IT would take us to its source.
We are visiting Gangtok, Sikkim. The image is the breathtaking view on the way to the mystique Tsomgo Lake.